End filter 0.2 microns 14 days
Filters for Waterborne Microorganisms sterilizing grade membrane 0,2 μm.
Reduces the risk of water associated nosocomial infection. Maximum use : 14 days.
- Compatible with common systemic heat and chemical disinfection.
- Filtration membrane size : 460 cm².
- Added protection from cross-contamination.
- Maximum continuous influent water temperature : 60°C.
- Thermal shock : 70°C for a total cumulative period of 30 mins over the life of the filter
- Maximum upstream operating pressure : 5 bars.
- Approximate water flow rate: 5.3 L/min at 1 bar – 11.4 L/min at 3 bar – 17.4 L/min at 5 bar