Origin of effluents
Hot temperature wastewater and hot effluents in medical field are commonly issued from laundries, food wagon wash stations,autoclaves and other machines or processes discharging hot temperature wastewater with more than 30°C (Maximum legal French authorized heat for wasted water).
MEDICAL PROCESS plant lowers the temperature of the effluents by various means:
- Simple: Flow of effluent through a buffer tank with the addition of cold water.
- Recycling: Flow of effluents through heat exchangers to recycle calories and feeding machines upstream.
If the effluent have different non-compliances, as irregular pH value + High temperature, it is possible to combine many treatments in one main plant.
- Lower the effluent – wastewater temperature
- Custom design depending on specific need
- We assist you for the first run
- We can install the plant
- We provide training to the user’s staff
- We have very competitive rates
- We provide Monitoring and warranty