Reusable autoclavable tap filter for Waterborne Microorganisms sterilizing grade membrane 0,2 μm.
Tap filtration for sterilized water. the membrane blocks all pathogen germs and bacteria in the water.
Maximum use : 60 cycles of autoclave, with one autoclave per day.
- Compatible with common systemic heat and chemical disinfection.
- Filtration membrane size : 900 cm².
- Thermal shock : 70°C for a total cumulative period of 30 mins over the life of the filter
- Maximum upstream operating pressure : 5 bars.
- Approximate water flow rate: 12 L/min at 3 bar