Anti bacterial built in filter cartridge 0.2µ
Filters for Waterborne Microorganisms sterilizing grade membrane 0,2 μm.
Reduces the risk of water associated nosocomial infection with an optimal price per day of use. Suitable for nursing homes and other private and public establishments where patients can be immunocompromised.
The sterilizing grade membrane of 0,2 μm protects the users against the pathogens in the water loop such as Legionella or Pseudomonas.
- Membrane made of PES – PVP used in dialysis
- Final microfiltration at 0.15 micron
- Anti-Bactrerial and chock resistant housing
- Maximum water temperature : 80°C
- Maximum forward pressure : 5 bars
- Filtration flowrate : 8.2 L/min at 3 bars (Filter only, without any restriction)